Our 2018 retreat was such a success, our guests begged us to do it again. So here we go.
Saturday to Saturday, March 2nd-9th, 2019
Present Moment Retreat in beautiful Troncones, Mexico
Join us for a week of yoga, meditation, photo classes, writing weminars, surfing, horseback riding, relaxing at one of the best beaches on the Pacific.
Spots won’t last long.
NextTribe Adventure Travel
While it’s still cold in the States, we’ll have the whole hotel to ourselves in this small Mexican village, north of Zihautanejo and Ixtapa. There’s nothing quite like holding your warrior pose with an ocean breeze wafting through your hair and the sound of the waves as your soundtrack. You can have a whole week of that–and much more–as NextTribe takes you to the top-rated Present Moment Retreat in the small Mexican beach village of Troncones (north of Zihuatanejo and Ixtapa). Package includes 7 nights in palapa-roofed bungalows, 6 dinners, all breakfasts, daily yoga, daily meditation and one body treatment over the week. Number of deep sighs as you loll in a hammock on this gorgeous, secluded beach: unlimited.
If you’re interested, but want to know more or ask questions, please join our Facebook group specifically created for this yoga beach retreat.
Our Exclusive Package includes:
- 7 nights in palapa-roof, beach-front bungalow
- Breakfast every morning
- 6 dinners at resort restaurant*
- 1 massage or treatment during the week
- Daily yoga (taught by Present Moment staff and by NextTribe’s own Kimberly Cihlar)
- Casual, 30-Minute Classes Daily on Taking Better Photos (taught by photo pro and NextTriber Amy Kawadler)
- Three 45-Minute Classes on Memoir Writing, Travel Writing or Blogging (led by NextTribe editor Jeannie Ralston, an award-winning journalist and author)
- Daily meditation sessions
- Transfer to & from Zihautanejo (ZIH) airport (40 min. south)
*One dinner not included because we’ll be going to another beautiful restaurant on the beach.
**Opportunity to follow a cleanse program for the week. Ask for pricing.**
Single: $2,338 + $312 tax = $2,650 per person
Double: $1,659 + $181 tax = $1,840 per person
Triples: $1,534 + $166 tax = $1,700 per person (2 rooms accommodate 3)
Secure your spot with a $300 deposit.
Maximum number of travelers: 21 cool women.
To hold a spot with us on the trip, please fill out the form below. You will then be taken to PayPal where you can select how you’d like to make your deposit of $300. Maximum number for the trip is 21 cool women. Don’t miss out.
We would love to have YOU Travel with our Tribe! Note, Troncones is editor Jeannie Ralston’s favorite beach. Read Jeannie’s article about Troncones for the New York Times.