SUMMER MEMBERSHIP SALE!
Our mission is to inform, promote and connect women in this dynamic age group.
Before the pandemic and through it, we’ve been connecting smart, engaged women in a variety of ways—articles by top writers, workshops, access to key decision makers in creative fields, and a host of virtual events with accomplished women.
Now we’re once again offering trips and live events and camaraderie of all kinds.
Get $10 off the normal membership fee of $39 per year, by using the code SUMMERFUN when you sign up. Please let us know if that doesn’t fit your budget. We want as many women as possible to hang out with us!
- Access to all our content—written by award-winning journalists that address topics important to you.
- Access to all our virtual activities, interviews, and classes for free.
- First preference for all limited-ticket events and application-only workshops.
- Chance to join all virtual events early for relaxed conversation time with speakers.
- Access to local groups as we create them in cities across the country.
- VIP access to speakers at NextTribe events
- Discounts on NextTribe trips and events
- Discounts on NextTribe merchandise
- An invitation to contribute to key features on the website
- Opportunities for sampling and discounts from our brand partners
- An exclusive newsletter
- Exclusive member profiles that will help promote your business or creative work
- A voice in the future direction of NextTribe
- The ability to nominate others for our Women of the Year awards, to help create new local groups, decide the location of major events and influence NextTribe travel destinations
- Once we get at least 50 paying members from a city, we will consider starting a NextTribe group there and/or bringing a live event to the city. You can help us decide.
- A role in our advocacy mission: Moving the needle on how women in this age group are perceived and treated
Cost: $39 a year. If your budget doesn’t allow for the membership fee, email us here.
What’s the difference between being a NextTribe reader or a newsletter subscriber and being a NextTribe member?
If you’ve signed up for a newsletter, you will continue to receive our regular one at no charge. Being a NextTribe member offers you much more: free access to all our virtual events, a special newsletter with schedules and offers, discounts on events and trips.
How much is membership?
$39 per year, but we’re running a special of $10 off by using the code SUMMER FUN.
Is the membership recurring?
Yes, another $39 will be charged a year from when you join, unless you tell us you don’t want to be part of the Tribe any longer. You will have plenty of opportunities to cancel if you’d like, but dang, we sure hope you won’t.
Who can I contact if I have questions?
Please write us at editorial@NextTribe.com
I’d like to be a member, but I’m short on cash right now?
Please let us know here: editorial@NextTribe.com. We can work with you to make the price right for you.
I’d like to sponsor somebody who can’t afford the membership?
Let us know and we can make that happen.
I have a story idea or would like to publish an essay?
NextTribe is developing several columns that we want members to contribute to. We think every woman has a story and we’re trying to make many opportunities for our members to tell theirs.
I’d like to get a local group in my city. How do I do that?
As a member, you’ll have the chance to weigh in on where we expand our local groups.