Before the pandemic and through it, we’ve been connecting smart, engaged women in a variety of ways–articles by top writers, trips, live events, and recently, a host of virtual events with accomplished women.
Our mission is to inform, promote and connect women in this dynamic age group.
As we plan more virtual events with remarkable speakers for the summer and fall, we hope you’ll become a member to help us continue.
We’re ready to offer travel and in-person events when we can gather again (soon, please!).
Only $39 a year. Please let us know if that doesn’t fit your budget. We want as many women as possible to hang out with us!
- Access to all our content–written by award-winning journalists that address topics important to you.
- Access to all our virtual activities, interviews, and classes for free.
- Chance to join all virtual events early for relaxed conversation time with speakers.
- Chance to be featured in our Virtual Studio Tour events.
- Access to local groups as we create them in cities across the country.
- VIP access to speakers at NextTribe events
- Discounts on NextTribe trips and events
- Discounts on NextTribe merchandise
- An invitation to contribute to key features on the website
- Opportunities for sampling and discounts from our brand partners
- Monthly chances to win gifts from brand partners.
- An exclusive newsletter
- Exclusive member profiles that will help promote your business or creative work
- A voice in the future direction of NextTribe
- The ability to nominate others for our Women of the Year awards, to help create new local groups, decide the location of major events and influence NextTribe travel destinations
- Once we get at least 50 paying members from a city, we will consider starting a NextTribe group there and/or bringing a live event to the city. You can help us decide.
- A role in our advocacy mission: Moving the needle on how women in this age group are perceived and treated
Cost: $39 a year. If your budget doesn’t allow for the membership fee, email us here.
What’s the difference between being a NextTribe reader or a newsletter subscriber and being a NextTribe member?
If you’ve signed up for a newsletter, you will continue to receive our regular one at no charge. Being a NextTribe member offers you much more: free access to all our virtual events, a special newsletter with schedules and offers, discounts on events and trips.
I’m a member of a local group; do I have to pay for a membership to remain in the group?
Soon, our local groups will be run through our membership network. In the next few months, we will be phasing out our free local groups, and reforming based on membership. We have to pay our organizers! And as a member, you’ll have a richer experience since there may be members-only or special access to events in your city.
How much is membership?
$39 a year.
Who can I contact if I have questions?
Please write Emily at editorial@NextTribe.com
I’d like to be a member, but I’m short on cash right now?
Please let Emily (editorial@NextTribe.com) know. We can work with you to make the price right for you.
I’d like to sponsor somebody who can’t afford the membership?
Let us know and we can make that happen.
I have a story idea or would like to publish an essay?
NextTribe is developing several columns that we want members to contribute to. We think every woman has a story and we’re trying to make many opportunities for our members to tell theirs.
I’d like to get a local group in my city. How do I do that?
As a member, you’ll have the chance to weigh in on where we expand our local groups.