And more than just money in your pocket. We’re talking about enriching your life!
Day in and day out, NextTribe creates community, connects women with each other, broadens how we think about our lives and the years ahead. Our goal always has been to help women over age 45 to feel seen, heard, understood and relevant. Now, we want to add as a goal, creating even stronger bonds between women both online and in real life. Because not having a nourishing social network is as dangerous to your health as smoking. No really.
That’s why we’re inviting you to join us as a NextTribe member, to become part of a tighter circle of like-minded women.
- VIP access to speakers at NextTribe events
- Discounts on NextTribe trips and events
- Discounts on NextTribe merchandise
- An invitation to contribute to key features on the website
- Opportunities for sampling and discounts from our brand partners
- Monthly chances to win gifts from brand partners. Find out about our first giveaway here. Join by Dec. 17th and you’ll have a chance to win 5 prizes from Lather Skin Care.
- An exclusive newsletter
- Exclusive member profiles that will help promote your business or creative work
- A voice in the future direction of NextTribe
- The ability to nominate others for our Women of the Year awards, to help create new local groups, decide the location of major events and influence NextTribe travel destinations
- Once we get at least 50 paying members from a city, we will consider starting a NextTribe group there and/or bringing a live event to the city. You can help us decide.
- A role in our advocacy mission: Moving the needle on how women in this age group are perceived and treated
The first 50 members will receive “Travel Boldly” luggage tags—for your trips with NextTribe, or on your own, or as a statement of your intrepid spirit on this journey called LIFE.
Cost: $28 a year, plus $1 to give a membership to a friend. You’ll be sent a separate form to sign up your friend. (If your budget doesn’t allow for the membership fee, email us here. If you want to use your extra “friend” membership to pay for someone who can’t make the fee, let us know. We’ll use it for a new friend.)
What’s the difference between being a NextTribe reader or a newsletter subscriber and being a NextTribe member?
The content on our main website will always be accessible and free to everyone. And if you’ve signed up for a newsletter, you will continue to receive one at no charge. Being a NextTribe member is the gravy (and who doesn’t love some gravy?), giving you special access to discounts, samples, speakers at events, an exclusive members Facebook page and all the perks noted above.
I’m a member of a local group; do I have to pay for a membership to remain in the group?
No, you don’t have to be a NextTribe member to be in a local group. But as a member, you’ll have a richer experience since there may be members-only or special access to events in your city.
How much is membership?
$28 a year, plus you’ll be able to sign up a friend for $1. What a gift for you both!
Who can I contact if I have questions?
Please write Emily at editorial@NextTribe.com
I’d like to be a member, but I’m short on cash right now?
Please let Emily (editorial@NextTribe.com) know. We can work with you to make the price right for you.
I’d like to sponsor somebody who can’t afford the membership?
Let us know and we can make that happen.
I have a story idea or would like to publish an essay?
NextTribe is developing several columns that we want members to contribute to. We think every woman has a story and we’re trying to make many opportunities for our members to tell theirs.
I’d like to get a local group in my city. How do I do that?
As a member, you’ll have the chance to weigh in on where we expand our local groups.