NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who follow the instructions: post a photo of themselves on social media (Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter) with these 2 hashtags: #HoorayforGray and #NextTribe and who are 21 years of age and older as of the date of entry. The Campaign is only open to legal residents of United States of America, and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of NextTribe.com, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of NextTribe.com as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on Sunday, June 28th, 2020 at 10 AM CDT and ending Saturday, July 11th, 2020 at 9 PM CDT. All online entries must be received by 9:00 PM CDT, Saturday July 11th 2020.
4. How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by submitting an entry online as described in Hooray for Gray Giveaway. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of NextTribe.com.
5a. Prize: The Winner – of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive a $100 Sephora Gift Card. If it is determined that the winner chosen is a member of NextTribe in good standing as of July 15th, 2020, she will receive a $200 Sephora Gift Card. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by NextTribe.com. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for NextTribe.com to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
5. Runners Up: Five runners up will be chosen to receive a NextTribe insulated coffee mug. Any runner up who is also a NextTribe member in good standing as of July 15th, 2020, will also receive a NextTribe BOLD tanktop. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by NextTribe.com. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for NextTribe.com to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winners Selection and Notification: Winners will be selected by a panel of judges under the supervision of NextTribe.com. Winners will be notified by Facebook and/or Instagram Messenger or via Twitter the day after the contest ends, Saturday, July 15th, 2020. NextTribe.com shall have no liability for Winners’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winners cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within twenty-four (24) hours from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winners selected. Receipt by Winners of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY Winners (AT NEXTTRIBE.COM‘S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS Winners OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS Winners WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that NextTribe.com, anyone acting on behalf of NextTribe.com, and NextTribe.com’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
9. Terms & Conditions: NextTribe.com reserve the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond NextTribe.com’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, NextTribe.com may select the Winners from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by NextTribe.com. NextTribe.com reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless NextTribe.com and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND TEXAS, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in TEXAS having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. To obtain a copy of the Winners’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: NextTribe.com, 14275 US Hwy 290 E., Dripping Springs, TX 78620. Requests must be received no later than May 25th, 2019.
14. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is NextTribe.com, 14275 US Hwy 290 E., Dripping Springs, TX 78620.
15. Facebook, Instagram & Twitter: The Campaign hosted by NextTribe.com is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.