“Screw Invisibility: Watch Grown-Ass Women Run
Sunday, May 19th
1:00 pm – 4:00 pm (PDT)
Helms Daylight Studio
Los Angeles, CA
As part of the powerful cultural shift led by #MeToo and #TimesUp, women of experience in Hollywood have been changing the conversation and perceptions around aging.
NextTribe is proud to give the stage to accomplished writers, artists, musicians, activists and executives so that we can celebrate the power and creativity of women not born yesterday.
A portion of every ticket sold will be donated to the non-profit GreenLight Women, which champions women and promotes diverse perspectives in media.
NextTribe Out Loud is a series of live events where we explore how women in our 45-plus demographic are reshaping our culture and expressing their rightful power. Read about last year’s NextTribe Out Loud event in NYC here.
Sponsor Kendra Scott is giving a piece of jewelry as a gift to every attendee.
- Cindy Chupack, Screenwriter, producer & director
- Sandra Dewey, President of Turner Entertainment’s Studio T
- Annabelle Gurwitch, Actress, Comedian, Bestselling Author
- Michelle Hurd, Film and TV actress
- Denise Kaufman, Band Member, Ace of Cups
- Lillah McCarthy, Producer
- Pamela Redmond, Bestselling Author of Younger
- Debbie Liebling, Producer
1:00 – 2:00 p.m.
Drinks, light lunch and mingling
2:00 – 3:30 p.m.
3:30 – 4:00 p.m.
Book signings and mo’ mingling
Thanks to Our High Decibel Sponsors: