We think our virtual NextTribe Out Loud event on Tuesday, Feb. 23rd is an ideal time to build your brand and sell your products to like-minded women, who are eager to support other women in their pursuits.
A virtual vendor booth is easy to set up (we will send instructions) and you can sell as many products as you want right from your booth. Here are demos on how the event over all will operate and specifically how vendor booths work.
$250 or $150 for NextTribe members. If you’re not a member yet, you can join here for $39/year. (You’ll be ahead $11, PLUS receive perks and other discounts as a member.)
Members, click here to get the discount code.
Virtual Vendor booths allow you to:
- Launch new products and market existing ones
- Sell products from your booth
- Raise brand and product awareness
- Product demonstrations via built-in conference video
- Receive customer feedback
- Conduct market research and data collection
- Maintain a presence. Virtual booths will be accessible to attendees 30 days post event
- Cost-effective and easy to set up
If you’d like to be a vendor we need applications no later than Feb. 16th.
For a vendor application click here.
Once you click, look for a box at the bottom right corner that says “Opportunities.” Click on “Book Booth.” You will be asked a few questions about your booth and your business, then you will be asked for payment via PayPal. You won’t be charged until your application has been accepted.
After you’re accepted, we will send you instructions and some examples that will help you set up your booth.