We’re happy that you’re interested in joining us in paradise on the Pacific from Feb. 27th-March 6th.
Here are some things to know about how we plan to proceed with the trip.
- There have been no known cases of COVID in Troncones, which makes sense because it is a rural, isolated area. People do not normally come here unless they know about the place. That’s one of its charms.
- The resort Present Moment is almost totally open air, which means there is ideal circulation from the ocean breezes. All but 2 rooms are open air; the restaurant, yoga pavilion, library, and massage rooms are all open air as well.
- The staff is up on all safety protocols. They all wear mask and surfaces are religiously cleaned. Hand sanitizer is available in all public spaces.
- We are asking all of our guests to get travel insurance that covers COVID (it’s essentially cancel-for-any reason coverage). This is more expensive than regular travel insurance, but NextTribe will cover the difference. That’s how much we want you to go with us. Check out options here at TravelGuard. We’ve talked to the representatives here, and feel good about their services. Make sure you look at the cancel-for-any reason plans. You can read an article by The Points Guy about this option here.
- Please remember that these are unprecedented times (can we ban that phrase after this COVID stuff is done with?), and we will do our best to accommodate every need.