Celebrating the Power and Creativity of Women Over 45”
There’s no doubt that women 45 plus are living OUT LOUD these days. NextTribe is proud to give the stage to accomplished female writers, photographers, artists, musicians and activists so that they can be SEEN and HEARD.
EARLY BIRD PRICES END APRIL 10th. DON’T WAIT.
NextTribe Out Loud is a series of live events where we explore how women in our demographic are reshaping our culture and expressing their rightful power.
Please join us in Austin for drinks, snacks and inspiration as we shine the spotlight on:
- Sara Hickman, musician and philanthropist
- Annabelle Gurwitch, best-selling writer and comedian
- Courtney Santana, musician and activist
- Spike Gillespie, writer and wedding officiant
- Olga Campos Benz, TV personality and author
- Judy Jensen, reverse glass artist
5 – 6 p.m.
Drinks, food and mingling
6 – 7:30 p.m.
7:30 – 8 p.m.
Book signings and mo’ mingling
More NextTribe Out Loud Events:
Sunday May 19th
1:00 – 4:00 p.m.
Helms Daylight Studio
LA Out Loud Tickets on sale now. Click here to buy.
Wednesday, Oct. 2nd
New York City
Thanks to Our High Decibel Sponsors:
Our Shout Sponsors:
Our In-Kind Sponsors: